Clan JPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan JPL

Welcome to Clan JPL

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nf.ruksa
Clan Member

critical error!! HEEEEEELP!! Empty
PostSubject: critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!   critical error!! HEEEEEELP!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:12 pm

hey guys,
ive got a real problem and im hoping that one of u could help me with it.
well, as the name of the thread said ive got critical error problems. usually i had it like once every three months but now im having it 2 out of 3 dota games at some point of the game.

This application has encountered a critical error: FATAL ERROR
Program C:\Programme\Warcraft 3\war3.exe
0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:67F6751C6
The instruction at 0x6F6751C6 referenced memeory at 0x2331EC58. The memory cold not be 'read'.

the codes, except the 0xC0000005, vary each time it happens.

well ofc ive already looked up in the internet what it could be. one threat had a good information. it said that 0xC0000005 is an error that occurs when something is trying to access another thing, which however its not allowed to access. since it onli happens when im playing wc3 its not a general windows problem.
they say i should try to get a newer version for my graphics card, which ive done.
they say i should deinstall and install direct x 8 again, which ive done.
monitor tempreture: done (all fine)
check ram, which im doing atm with prime96 (something like that) and they also said i should swap them in bios...but i dont know how to do that.

would anyone have another solution how i could sort it out? pls contact me if u do.

-Ruks
Back to top Go down
nf.Angarok
Clan Member
nf.Angarok

PostSubject: Re: critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!   critical error!! HEEEEEELP!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:14 pm

DirectX 8??????
Back to top Go down
nf.ruksa
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!   critical error!! HEEEEEELP!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:27 pm

y, apparently it works better for wc3 than v.9...and since i dont have a high end pc i havnt tried it.
Back to top Go down
nf.Angarok
Clan Member
nf.Angarok

PostSubject: Re: critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!   critical error!! HEEEEEELP!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:54 pm

DirectX9 is better than DirectX8
Back to top Go down
nf.Judicator
Clan Leader
nf.Judicator

PostSubject: Re: critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!   critical error!! HEEEEEELP!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:25 pm

Have you tried reinstalling War3?
Or even formating and reinstalling Windows?
A while ago, I had a strange graphics problem that caused my PC to crash everytime I started war3 -_-
I never found out what caused this.
From my experience, every PC-based system tends to fail after a while, at least if you use Windows...
That's why I format every few months :/

- Judicator
Back to top Go down
nf.ruksa
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!   critical error!! HEEEEEELP!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:05 pm

but onli the harddisk where the system + games r on right? cause i dont wana loose everything all the time oO
Back to top Go down
nf.Entropy
Clan Member, WebNinja
nf.Entropy

PostSubject: Re: critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!   critical error!! HEEEEEELP!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:45 pm

I'm no computer expert, but I'd say formatting the harddisks and reinstalling the OS (although it surely will help), is not really needed.

Yes, the windows folder grows bigger and bigger and the system gets a tad slower over time, but I'm sure you can fix your problem without a complete reinstall.

For sure try reinstalling the game first. This alone could already solve your problem. Also, I'd get the lates directX and new graphic card drivers (I've Direct X ten, although my gfx card only supports DX9).
Also, do a defrag from time to time. Maybe disable your virus on demand scanner while playing, this saves resources and might increase performance.

If that all doesnt help, I'd agree with Judi, a fresh windows installation is in order.

BTW, you could also think about creating a new partition of your harddisk. Then install windows there as well, and you have a superfast new system without any crap that will slow it down. There you install WC3 and see if it works.
Back to top Go down
http://clanfpl.clictopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!   critical error!! HEEEEEELP!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

critical error!! HEEEEEELP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan JPL :: Public :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: