Clan JPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan JPL

Welcome to Clan JPL

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria dating - Dont sweet talk me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MountGam

Victoria dating  - Dont sweet talk me Empty
PostSubject: Victoria dating - Dont sweet talk me   Victoria dating  - Dont sweet talk me Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 am

Free Dating - Hopefully u know what you are doing My name is Kailee BENGE Victoria dating  - Dont sweet talk me Sydney1 Victoria dating  - Dont sweet talk me Sydney2 Victoria dating  - Dont sweet talk me Sydney3 Victoria dating  - Dont sweet talk me Sydney4 I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating Mandurah free online dating local singles Townsville-Thuringowa dating dating live video I am looking someone mature enough to handle a strong, ambitious and intelligent person like me; who can be patient and yet match my energy level. Someone who is professional, cares a bit about how he dresses yet is comfortable in his jeans and t-shirt. One who can transmit sensuality without touching and has the power to sweep me off my feet! i am fun loving girl who is looking for a good time and i mean a gooooood time. If you dare to enter into my sexual world be prepared for a ride of your lifetime and then you may become my cowboy. i prefer guys with bigger dicks no offense to anyone. Must meet all of the following requirements...1. Good in bed 2. Must be kinky and willing to talk dirty 3. Don't judge me 4. Must treat me like a goddess. If you can handle that then you can handle me, so hit me up I am a fun outgoing person with alot of personality. I like to work, go to the gym, and enjoy time with friends and family. I would like to meet someone that knows what they want in life....so I decided to join, to see whats out there! If htere is aything you would like to know, just ask! Just looking for a man for sexual encounter, no strings, no commitments,no interested in anything long term, I am very busy, just looking for a good time on a regular basis, 1-2 times a week. Im very discreet and private, prefer single or divorced. I am a young woman seeking a man for intitmate encounters. I am fun loving, easy going, enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them. I love good food and conversation along with tantalizing sexual and erotic life adventures.
Back to top Go down

Victoria dating - Dont sweet talk me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan JPL :: Public :: Guestbook and New Members Info-
Jump to: